Saturday, August 25, 2007

Event Full Card

I was having trouble thinking of a 4th card for today's stamp camp. I knew I wanted to use the Event Full Hostess Set, so I went to SCS to look through the gallery. My husband walks in and sees this card and says, "Ooo...that's a nice one...do that...." So I did. This card is CASEd from Pure-Genius at SCS. Thanks Pure-Genius and Thanks hubby! :)
Stamps: Event Full Hostess Set
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red Marker, Old Olive Marker, Certainly Celery Marker, White Gel Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
All materials Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Cute Christmas card! I think it will be a hit at your camp.

2 Worlds said...

Laura thanks for comment in my blog
I will see if I do a video on those.
Your cards are nice

Theresa said...

Isn't it funny when the men in our life want to give input!!! So much fun! Cute card!

Teresa said...

I like this card! I am so excited to get my Event Full set now!

Stamp With Linz said...

I love the sketch on this one- SO CUTE!