Friday, August 8, 2008

Stamping Bella Cards

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. With being pregnant and being sick and trying to get our houes ready for a baby it has been chaotic :) But exciting!!!! I have been making cards just haven't been posting...so I am going to spend some time today and actually take pictures of what has been made, write about them, and post them. Here's a few cards I made using the Stamping Bellas that I got a while back. This clear stamps are super fun and easy to use. I was impressed greatly!
Stamps: Stamping Bella Stamps, various word phrases
Ink: Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Acrylic Block, double-sided tape, watercolor pencils, blender pens, 3/16" corner rounder punch, medium very vanilla envelopes, bone folder
Most materials Stampin' Up! unless otherwise mentioned

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

All of your Bella cards are so cute, Laura! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling that well, but that precious bundle of joy will be so worth it. ;)